Here are some I could dig for now.
- The demo began in Liberty City's equivalent of Time Square: Star Junction, that is in Algonquin, the real-life equivalent of Manhattan.
- The population on the street wasn't that dense, possibly due to the "early nature of the code".
- The preview talks about two missions, but their names are still unknown.
- Internet is about to play as a 'usable' feature! It can be accessed from any PC in the game. It's still unknown how breadth the Interweb of GTA World is going to take.
- The in-game manipulation of the Wanted level system has now been elevated to a new and further more insteresting level.
- The gunfight is now far more intense. According to the magazine, it's closest resemblance is Gears Of War. It also states, "The gun battle in Michael Mann's film Heat is often referenced as the Holy Grail for videogame combat, and Grand Theft Auto IV may have cracked it"
- In a screenshot in the magazine, Niko was seen doing drive-by with a Glock. It may suggests that drive-by is no more dependant only on the SMGs.
- Tw@ Cafe from Grand Theft Auto III returns.
- Niko is going to have an 'Associate' for all his firearms needs. Little Jacob, a Caribbean arms dealer.
Huge thanks to K-evin
for this signature.
Last edited by Asif; 07-09-2007 at 11:04 AM..