View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #123
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Territories changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by {JOC}
Hey I need a little help with something that may be a glitch.

Okay im in the process of taking over all of the gang territories so I dont get that annoying "our 'hoods being attacked" message. I cant remmember I died or something in the middle of taking one or maybe I left chasing some a.w.o.l. ballas anyway i didnt get the territory and now it is colorless and No gangstas appear in it! Is it a glitch or a normal occurence? Can I still get all the other territories and not get that message? Has any1 else had this prob?
Using GTASA ver 2.0 and finished, now playing for fun I have noticed that happening in a few areas, one time it will belong to a gang, then after quiting that game, I would go back to the previous save, and play it, but a few of the areas will be changed to no one's area. Hmm . . .
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote