View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007   #122
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Remote explosives

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadoom
I wonder if cheats affect the "Garage Not Opening" glitch. If it does, then I'm never cheating again! Too much risk.

I think this is a "harmful" glitch (to CJ, that is). Sometimes when I throw a Satchel Charge, it sticks to me instead of another person or thing. When I blew it up, I died. It was sort of a "suicide bomber" type of glitch. It's happened to me about three times, and I hate it.
I'm finished with GTASA ver 2.0 for PC, and I use the "stickiing satchel charge" on Pushers, CJ walks up to them, throws it to stick on them (have to be close) then replies negatively to their talk. He walks away, watches them, pushes the button, one less pusher, and more money. I wouldn't call it a glitch. You can stick it to vehicles the same way, then push the button when they are away from you. I do that to those RAMMING TAXIS sometimes just for kicks. I have seen the explosive fall off a car when it was hit by another vehicle. Also, saw it rubbed off onto another vehicle in a multicar collision.
Yes, I don't care for the decaying paint jobs in the garage, CJ pays out some good money for some nice paint jobs, I see to that
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote