View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007   #60
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabuckster9000
trying that now and also trying to find what my vista one is would a intel centrino duo be it?

EDIT: I've choosen the right package but it gives me these messages when i try to install it: Warning. You have chosen to install catalyst control center. The minimum .Net framework version required is 2.0 Please install before launching application. I click OK it closes and re-opens and then says INF error video driver not found. followed by Setup was unable to complete the instalation. Try to set up your display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running setup and then it all closes.

Also no luck with finding my vista one unless its the intel thing
Since you are facing difficulties with finding the files for Vista, try installing XP on your laptop in the other partition and install the game there.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is online now   Reply With Quote