View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007   #44
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk
Slim, the stories series ended was still on Sony products only. Microsoft have done a deal with Rockstar, sorry to say this but I highly doubt PS3 will see these expansions. (although they'll most likely have their own)
Rockstar doesn't do something like this to their fans, they wouldn't. Rockstar had a deal with Sony since GTA III, so did that mean the games would never be released on Xbox? Nope, it surely was, the PS2 versions never got anything extra than the Xbox versions, can't see why they wouldn't follow that same pattern here. Everyone gets the same thing, just at different times. Don't let the word "exclusive" put you in doubt, Rockstar uses that word in probably the worst ways possible we've learned over the years. No deal with anyone will change that.

Enemyinsurgent, I assume you're a 360 owner, so at this point you could probably care less or not at all if PS3 owners get the same experience. You obviously know the definition of "exclusive" but not Rockstar's definition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA
Don't get me wrong, I love Playstation.

But PS3 fucked sony up. Fuck a PS3.
Love it or not, that's still console bashing. Wrong choice of words there. And how is the PS3 "fucking Sony up" (according to you) relevant to this at all? Is it alone the PS3's fault that its version of GTA IV will "apparently" (by what we know thus far) not be receiving at form of exclusive content? No, makes no sense.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 06-16-2007 at 08:39 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote