View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007   #21
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer
So the HD-DVD player is a cheaper player to begin with, atleast around here, and the xbox 360 is cheaper, and you can get the HD add-on now too so it increases Xbox 360 sales(for those who want a console + HD movie player and can afford to purchase the console, then buy the HD-DVD player afterwards) aswell as HDDVD player sales, since its considered an HD-DVD player on the market. Honestly I couldn't tell you who will win each war, but it looks like at this point in time, and in eastern canada, that HD-DVD & Xbox 360's are winning since the demand for them arn't quite high. The Wii on the other hand... well thats another story, and shouldn't be in this thread
Well in Europe and Japan, Blu-Ray is winning by 3 to 1, and that DOESN'T include the PS3 sales where as the HD-DVD sales DO, plus with the studios backing, My personal choice would be Blu-Ray because of the films choices.

Edit: just to say, Console wise, the PS3 isn't doing anywhere near as well as the 360 and Wii, but formwat wise, Blu-Ray is definetly in the lead, just making that clear so I don't sound like a person trying to start a Rally for Blu-Ray

Last edited by Ash_735; 06-16-2007 at 05:00 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote