View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007   #36
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I was thinking Elizabeta, but then I rethought that. She looks too, tough, I guess. She appears that she would be a counterpart to Niko, rather a lovable figure. Who knows though. That one line "Looking For That Special Someone", without searching for double meanings really influences that there could be love throughout the storyline, not really something we've ever experienced in GTA as a major portion of the story, which could ruin the game, as love stories have been known to ruin films. Again, who knows. This could just be a play on a words, it's Rockstar, you never know what to expect.
I liked Fall of Max Payne's love story. I have faith R* knows how to do a love story, especially if they makie it kinda noir-ish ala Max Payne.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote