View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Himuro, a nice speculation there, but who knows if there is going to be the traditional three trailers or more? We might not see a "2nd trailer" for a while. I'm thinking that every one of these trailer titles has double meanings, where as it's related to the actual storyline of the game and the physical game.

The first trailer titled "Things Will Be Different", Niko spoke on how he believes his life will change, "things will be different" in this new land, Liberty City. This has also proven to mean that this installment of the franchise is going to be different than its predecessors. That's the way I'm going to look at it for now.

Edit: Hope you don't mind, I changed the thread title, so that if anyone sees this from the forum index, they'll know what it is and view this topic.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 06-11-2007 at 06:56 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote