The magazine is already on sale
would be up anytime.
Can't really expect of much new here, though I am not giving up my hope for tidbit of new things.
It has arrived on the net. Summary of the 5-page preview as quoted from Matt's blog
Link to the scan
* The GTA IV demo starts in Broker
* Roman's Taxi Depot is in Broker
* You can pan the Camera from Left-to-Right
* You can also tilt the Camera Up and Down
* The Main Office (Taxi Depot) contains a Telephone, Desk, A Radio blaring out ethnic music
* The paint on the wall is chipped
* One pedestrian shouts "I don't see a guide dog!"
* Another pedestrian is yelling abuse down the receiver of a nearby payphone
* There are hobos hanging out and keeping warm around a fire drum
* If you push the analogue stick to the left, Niko will lean to the left in a very naturallistic way
* The dockside area is called Boabo
* Radio continues playing after you exit the vehicle
* So you can leave the ignition turned on