View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007   #14
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Eric: This talk about shooting reminds me: you know what's odd? Remember when I asked if they were doing "blood"? It was a stupid thing to ask because they've had blood for ages, and they said yes, of course there will still be blood. But when I expanded the question and asked, "Will blood soak into your clothes? If a cop hears gunfire and sees you running off with corpuscles all over your chest, will he take notice? Will there be locational damage, so if I get shot in the leg, I limp and can't run?" They didn't deny or confirm any of that, but responded only, "We'll talk about that later." This indicates to me that there's at least a chance that such things might actually be in there.
Holy fucking shit! I am grinning with anticipation here!

No Lazlow? I completely didn't think of this.

Quote:
Mikel: This might be a good place to mention that Rockstar told us point blank that none of the characters from previous GTAs will return for GTA IV. Not even Lazlow. They went so far as to say that all those characters were "dead," because their stories had already been told in full - although I don't know if the fanboys should take that literally just yet.

Last edited by Himuro; 05-27-2007 at 12:35 AM..
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote