View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007   #9
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 3,854
Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Good find Slim, nice article.

You're right about what we know about the game. They're only gonna tell us about 30% of it. In 5 months, that's normally little but it's going to have to cover all that time. It also leaves a FULL 70% of the game for us to find out about and explore.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote