View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007   #33
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
More on topic. Perhaps the hour across LC in GTAIV can be more believeable if the streets are all in close blocks, i.e. very little open road to speed across town.
Like I said:

Quote:
- An hour? Could be possible, by foot only. A train would shrink it, as would taking a bus (I think we'll be able to do that) or a chopper. You might have noticed in one of the screens (the one looking at BOABO and the bridge) and the trailer how much more traffic there is.
There'll be huge amounts of traffic, and I can actually believe somewhere around an hour. Or maybe 30 minutes. I mean, let's start from BOABO. We've got to get up onto the bridge, walk across this very long bridge, walk through Algonquin (difficult with so many buildings) and then take another bridge I suppose to Alderny. It also sounds like springting won't be as easy, with Niko being 35 - 40 years old and having his center of gravity and weight shift.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote