View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007   #26
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rcj3sus
thats why i feel that gta sa will be the best gta ever, because in scope there were sooooooo many options, and yes some of them were over the top. but who cares i loved it and R* is an over the top company.

i fear that this gta is going to be too serious and lose some of the trademark humor that is one of the best features of the game...maybe there wont be a jet pack, but how about the naked cowboy in times square lol

just my 2 cents..
I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Quote:
"Those satirical elements and a lot of the things that were at the core of GTA have been carried over, but just in a new kind of setting. It's darker and grittier, both aesthetically, and from a storyline perspective as well, but it hasn't lost its sense of humour - it's still GTA."