Previews from (PSU3 UK -June issue + OP2M UK - June Issue)
As retrieved from Matt's blog
Originally Posted by Playstation 3 Unlimited Magazine - June Issue 2007
Summary of new information from the 6 page preview article.
* New Camera Angles (About four altogether)
* In-car camera puts you in a sort of first-person mode, looking across the bonet
* You can use the right analogue stick to move 360 degrees around the vehicle
* Day and night weather effects aren't merely for show
* Weather effects will affect the game beyond mere visual gloss
* During the day you'll find more pedestrians miling around, and with more traffic on the streets
* At night, there'll be fewer cars and fewer people around too.
* It may or may not affect the missions, depending on what time of day you
Originally Posted by Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK - June Issue 2007
summary of new information from the 4 page preview article.
* Bollards poke out from the earth at wonky angles
* There's rubbish everywhere
* To get from one end of Liberty City to the other will take you at least an hour.
* Vehicles Confirmed
o Underground Subway System
* Mobile Phone can now make calls and receive them for the first time.
* Niko is aged somewhere between 35-40 years old.
* Getting arrested will have far greater consequences than before, bearing in mind Niko's criminal past and illegal immigrant status.
Many thanks to Matt
for sending the links.
Last edited by Asif; 05-26-2007 at 10:42 AM..