View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #27
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Tutorials are fine.

What's really been into my mind is open ended missions. This, and the consequense-part could mix well together.
You remember the Salvatore mission in III right? Where you must kill him wen he leaves the club? I killed that guy over and over. From different angles with a sniper, car bombs, drive-by's everything. It's one of my favorite missions, since you could decide what to do.

I really hope there will be more of those kind. Fex, if you need to kill a gang leader whos surrounded by bodyguards all the time.. If you stalk him for a couple of days to see his habits, you could kill him in a moment where noone sees it. By doing this, noone in that gang will know it was you. You won't get any trouble driving through their neighbourhood the day after.
But if you kill(or try to kill) him in a way that other members of the gang sees you, they will hate you, and fire at you instantly. Then you would have to rebuild their trust to get a quiet pass through their turf.

This way, the game would be a lot more dynamic. Relations will go back and fourth, and you will face different attitude from the gangs as the game goes.

Last edited by T-Virus; 05-21-2007 at 08:17 PM..
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote