View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007   #20
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Ability to save the game anywhere at anytime would kill the game in a way. GTA is so unique I couldn't classify it the same way to any other game. Completely free roaming game, no main menus, no saving any random place. It's just you and a big world of opportunities. It's like a criminal's real life simulator.
Exactly. In Vice City, after playing a while, you get attached to the mansion. It feels like your home. I always drove back there to save my game.

The cellphone could instead work like if you called a taxi, it would appear after some time, and then you could choose to skip the trip back to your safehouse.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote