Some infos seemed new to me, that's why I am starting this topic.
Some key points retrieved so far...
- At the beginning of the game, Roman's taxi stand will be Niko's first safehouse and the first place for receiving missions, as well.
- A wardrobe will be introduced in Niko's latter safehouse.
- The pedestrians will react accordingly to Niko's actions.
- Niko seems to have right weight. If he runs curves, he puts himself with the whole body. (No idea how to rephrase this from Niko scheint richtiges Gewicht zu haben. Wenn er Kurven läuft, legt er sich mit dem ganzen Körper hinein.. Anyone with good German, help please!)
- The mobile phone will play a big role in GTA IV.
- R* is not sure yet whether Niko is allowed to roam the whole city from the begining, or if there would be something that would restrict him from entering the other borough.
- As implemented in True Crime: Streets of LA, every street in GTA IV will have a name, which fades in as soon as Niko walks/drives into there.