View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007   #34
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
That is what I'm interested in the most, I mean how could they evolve past the San Andreas Radio System apart from using better codecs and News Updates from the Stories games?
Me too. The SA system was great, the "dynamic" way it reacted to the missions (news mainly) and more so to the weather.

I can imagine that they could expand on it to inlcude things like if you have a large wanted level you might hear about a wanted criminal in South Bohan, or maybe if you steal many cars in an area it might mention that auto theft rates are up there.

It could invlove an on the fly mixing system that could mean any DJ speech could be played over any song (or by itself) etc... rather than the preset stuff of SA. Exciting stuff anyway.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote