View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007   #17
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, some good and bad points in that actually.

The weapon camera angle sounds like a varient of the method used in Resident Evil 4 but more based on the Miami Vice game (the one for the PSP), which is good, makes shooting feel more accurate, especially with assault rifles.

Can't just jump into a car and go. Now, I might be a party killer here but one of the good things about GTA is the mindless rampages and chases you can do when you have some spare time, I still play Vice City, LCS, etc when I've got a few minutes to spare and all I do is grab a car and get some police attention. Now if all cars need to be broken into and hot wired, that will really be a buzz kill for those mindless chases.

Climbing is great, finally, the thing that i wanted in San Andreas has finally appeared!

Phillip Glass, If he is involved then I imagine that the Theme for GTAIV will be done by him and any background music used in cutscenes. Which is good, always good to have professional composers involved, just hope they don't overkill it like A Dark March by Danger Mouse.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote