Full Article & Scans: GTAForums
OPM Italy has confirmed some new details on GTA IV:
- You can view the bus schedule at bus stops around this city, strongly encouraging the idea that players will be able to ride the bus for a small fee.
- When Niko draws a weapon, the camera will position itself over his shoulder and a crosshair will appear in the center of the screen, similar to manual aim in San Andreas. It will be possible to lock onto a target and strafe left and right to avoid any oncoming bullets.
- Grand Theft Auto will not longer be as easy as it's been in GTA IV's predecessors. You can't just jump into a car and immediately floor it. You may have to hot wire the car, or sneak up to it and break the window to enter.
- Niko will be able to climb several things such as telephone poles and fire escapes.
- You can look down into the grating of a sidewalk panel and view what's under Liberty City. Light will shine down into these places.
- Philip Glass, the composer of the trailer music, may be involved in the production of the game's soundtrack.
*Please note that these translations may not be 100% accurate*
Also included in the article was this new piece of artwork showing a male African American laying on a couch, smoking:
Personally, I'm not too sure about these little details that have been revealed about the targeting system "When Niko pulls out a weapon in the game, the camera positions itself over the shoulder and a crosshair appears at the center of the screen." Seems too different, but I'll wait for more details on this before I throw out any more opinions. Hopefully it's more like San Andreas where once you aimed off the target, you entered a free aim mode.