View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007   #50
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statistic
In that exact image that Clansman posted, if you look under the "Liberty Tree" sign, you can see a "FLASH" sign. If I remember correctly in GTA III, the Flash building was in this exact same spot, so perhaps Flash FM might make a return?

EDIT: I looked through the image Clansman posted and there looks to be a picture of Claude and a subway or some sort of big door directly underneath him...

It looks as if he's holding an AK47 or some sort of assault rifle.

There is no Flash logo, I'm looking over it in HD at it's an ad for a Video Camera, next to it, is either a spoof of Pepsi (since the logo looks like it) and an ad for Redwood Cigs. The coffee shop is called The Bean Machine.
Billboards...
Americas Next Top Hooker // Coming Soon CNT
Liberty City Max Renda // << RWD, Blushes
Sprunk // The Essence Of Life
KRONOS// The End Of Time, The Gigante
Liberty Tree // Yesterdays News Today
e-Cola // De???? (cut off by Sprunk Billboard)
? Some Basketball billboard // ON THE GAME

Edit: 29 seconds in, that 360 thing, it's a phone, I can make out the following // Captures Images, Plays Music, Makes ???

Last edited by Ash_735; 04-12-2007 at 05:59 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote