View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007   #156
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by swade
GTA 3's was horrid.... There was no story at all..... Just some guy going around doing things for no reason at all same with Vice City CJ atleast had a reason.... If you play GTA for the story there is something wrong with you I still like the stories and junk but they are horrible....

So were getting laughs at GTAIV.....
If you couldn't recognise the story in GTAIII and Vice City and seem to think that they were shit then you're an idiot. CJ this, CJ that, CJ stop your fucking whining, almost every sentence out of his mouth was a complaint, and the the story was the worst of the 3. Why don't you run along and play Quake or Dynasty Warriors, those games seem to fit your taste best.

Oh by the way if good stories anger you then please play Okami or watch National Treasure, the mere thought of you pissed off makes me tingle in places.

Oh also by the way, get the fuck out.

@Himuro: The proof that GTA isn't for simpletons are those that commit crimes and say "GTA Made me do it".

Last edited by Husky; 04-11-2007 at 01:29 PM..
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote