View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007   #42
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, I'll have to give it a read when Higher Quality Scans are out. I like the new character art, so far we have 3, Niki holding a shotgun, some cop guy and some black woman holding a Mac-10. Definetly a change in style from the old Vector art. I hope they keep air transport in, If not planes then at least Keep helicopter cause I'm certain they are around New York, also push bikes, motorbikes, etc, I hope these stay in. The last time that phrase "The character wouldn't suit that" was used was back in LCS "Toni wouldn't ride a push bike, Toni wouldn't climb walls, etc" so I hope they won't be restricting things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
It seems a lot of MY wishlist has made it into GTAIV.
Who cares? You want a medal?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote