View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007   #26
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
phreak, no one wants to reenact 9-11, it just annoys us that planes are completely wiped from the game because of other people claiming GTA to be a terrorist 9-11 simulator if planes were to be included in a game in a NYC similar setting. Plus, planes in San Andreas REALLY made the game a lot more fun, expanding the variety of vehicles you can steal and drive around in. GTA has already mastered the whole automobile portion, I was hoping they could master sea and air so everything is done to the best of its ability. No planes is definitely a massive loss to Grand Theft Auto.
Well I'm not going to insult Rockstar or throw things around and scream just because planes aren't in. Besides, planes were so good in SA because you had vast countryside that separated the cities. New York CITY doesn't NEED planes. It's not like you're going to be able to fly to Boston or Philly from there. I'll take a helicopter if I want a bird's eye view of the city, thanks. Sorry Slim, but you have to think of the noobs who have no heart and think it will be "1337" to crash a plane into the ESB. "LOlol DIe!!!". Yeah, thank them for your loss.