View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007   #23
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
you guys complaining about no planes being in game, cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it. This is Grand Theft AUTO, not Grand Theft Aero. Besides, when in Liberty City have there been planes? GTA III had a dodo which could be flown with much practice, but it doesn't really count because R* thought they made it impossible to fly by clipping the wings (why they didn't just remove it from the game is beyond me). I'm almost certain there will at least be helicopters, and there will probably be bikes but you won't see them all the time.

Really, are people so sick minded they would want to re-enact the events of September 11th on a city so heavily based on New York? Rockstar seem to think so, so it only makes sense to them to not make planes for this game. Or this new engine can't handle aircraft or motorbikes.
My post for GTAForums before it crashed.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote