View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007   #37
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
If you look 4/5 seconds into the trailer there is a building behind the Mega Mart sign. On top of that building is small building(probably a roof door). On the top left hand corner of that something silver is spinning. It may just be a gas vent or something. I'm not sure.
I see that, however I think it may just be the video, you know how sometimes on TV or in video/computer games you sometimes get what looks like diagonal lines running across a surface (usually a slightly patterned surface), I think it's that. If someone knows more about video they may be able to explain it better... :/

EDIT: Has anyone noticed that the sun seems to move from west to east in that shot with the church? The shadows seem to move from east to west. Maybe this is played in reverse, or have I just got it wrong.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 04-07-2007 at 10:26 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote