View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Things To Notice

If you are a long time GTAGaming fan, and by long time I mean long, long time fan of about 5 years, you will remember the Things To Notice page. It started out back when we were the Vice City Resource in the summer of 2002. The Game Informer world exclusive Vice City preview had just been released, and thousands of people were placing the first screenshots under magnification to find the smallest details that gave hint to any new information on the game, "Is that a dog? Was that a shark by that boat?" We provided a location for all of the screenshot theorycraft to present itself collectively. Now, 5 years later, we are re-establishing the trend for the long-time fan nostalgia and for the newer fans to participate in this exciting, hype-building section we call Things To Notice.

Website Link: www.gtagaming.com/gtaiv/thingstonotice
Quote:
-Submission-
1. Please do not submit anything fairly evident e.g. "This is a screenshot of the Russian guy!"
2. Try to be well informed so you aren't submitting something on this page.
3. Try to give instructions on where to spot the object in question.

-How To Submit-
*By Email
1. Send an email to kodo@gtagaming.com
2. Subject line "Things To Notice"
3. Paste a link to a screenshot, or attach your own .jpg or .gif file.
4. No .bmps!!
5. Write a short summary on what should be noticed and why.
*By Posting
1. Post in this thread!
2. Post a link to a screenshot, or attach your own .jpg or .gif file.
3. Write a short summary on what should be noticed and why.

-Other Information-
1. For consistency reasons I may remake your image, but I will keep your notification.
2. All submissions will be looked over, however, not all submissions will be used.
Feel free to add your own or comment on existing things in this thread!
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote