Thread: A hint?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
One way I expect this to happen is, the online multiplayer will not be officially announced pre-release, but post-release, and will hit the community as a huge surprise, and will be a downloadable update. That's just one theory, my other is we'll get the official announcement and details within the next 7 months.
So you have two theories: One says they tell us about it before release, the other says they tell us about it after release. Seems pretty water tight to me.

If there is some sort of (massively) multiplayer part then ofcourse there may be some character customisation for it, otherwise all players would look the same. But I agree ofcourse, keep it away from the story's main character.

I liked this quote from Sam Houser:
Quote:
If someone wants to sit down and have a thoughtful, constructive debate that's not about political agendas and isn't about someone trying to make some money off us, then we'll have that conversation.
EDIT: They've Listed True Crime & Def Jam Vendetta as GTA copycats, I understand True Crime, but Def Jam Vendetta? I looked it up and it's a wrestling game? How is it a GTA Clone?

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 03-19-2007 at 06:39 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote