Thread: A hint?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Brilliant article. Jordan's a great contributer to the GTA community.

Relating to GTA online, Houser really seemed to be hinting towards it in GTA IV. One way I expect this to happen is, the online multiplayer will not be officially announced pre-release, but post-release, and will hit the community as a huge surprise, and will be a downloadable update. That's just one theory, my other is we'll get the official announcement and details within the next 7 months.

In the article, when Sam said it wouldn't just be a deathmatch type of play, since that is not GTA, that really had me thinking. What are Rockstar's plans for online multiplayer modes? I can't even imagine what is planned, but I don't think we'll be disappointed, then again, has Rockstar ever let us down?