View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007   #6
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
Hello, Rockstar isn't simulating real life.

Also, Rockstar don't go with real life names, however, they DO base it on real life cities/states. San Andreas (California), Vice City (Miami), III (New York)

Have you even played GTA? :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Los Angeles is not an island. San Fransisco is a peninsula. Las Vegas is not an island. Miami is not an island although there's islands and a cape nearby. New York is the only one which truly is an island (Portland = western Long Island, Staunton = Manhattan Island, and SSV = New Jersey which is actually mainland). GTA will always be islands, unless you want invisible walls.
I don't think either of you got what I was saying. Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City etc were all based on real life locations but were islands. However, as I said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaya
perhaps based in parts on London, or other places, but it will not be London.
I said it could be based on London. It won't be exactly London. It would have to be an island. Which is all I was saying.

Gee...
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote