View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007   #18
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaya
Why did I get negrepped for this post? I wasn't being a fanboy or whatever, I was pointing out that the cost of the Xbox360 is significantly less than the PS3... And even when this "premium" edition comes out here, if it's $399 in US, here it will be (using a converter) it'll be 206.57 - which is less than what I originally put.

I would not require all the upgrades cyrix kept talking about - HD, wifi, online, in order to actually play Grand Theft Auto IV. Which is what I think I wrote in the first place

ah yes, it appears that is what I said. AND EVEN if I did get Live, it would still cost less than me forking out for a PS3 and then getting the PS3's online service. You know, until it reduces it's price - like what I originally said

I was never ever being a "fanboy". I have never owned an Xbox, I have always owned a Sony console. My reason for saying "to hell with any future Sony games" was because all my current games would not work on the Xbox360 system so I would not buy any more.

I did not require a lecture informing me that in the long term, Xbox 360 is more expensive. And even if it is (which tbh, if all I'm gunna buy is, and just for the point of argument, the more expensive version - 280) this is all I would need to play GTA IV. This is all I was ever interested in. 425 for the PS3 is too much right now, which is why I wrote "If the PS3 doesn't drastically reduce it's price within a year, I will be buying the 360".

And I don't need to be told American prices. And I was never ever trying to persuade anyone into thinking that their own favorite console is better than their own system of choice. At the time of my original post, the only thing I was actually talking about was my own situation.
Please from now on take your issues with your rep, elsewhere. That is not what this forum is for.
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote