View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007   #8
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaya
I don't need the premium 360 and even if i did it only costs £280, normal is £200.

A lot of difference really.........I think I'll leave it at that, too.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...Terms=xbox+360 = xbox360

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...=playstation+3 = playstation 3
You're point? Add up the costs of live over the lifespan of the console, not to mention the necessary upgrades if you want the same features (not including the HD-DVD add on) and you're actually paying significantly more. You want wifi? Pay more. You want online? Pay more. You want Hi-def movie playback? pay more. etc.....etc.....etc..... Not to mention the proposed upgrades that would create massive discrepencies among the installed user base as opposed to the newly acquainted user base....

I'm sorry but there's no arguing that point. In terms of features to dollar value the PS3 wins hands down if you want to compare the 360 to it.

The only thing that should even remotely sway any persons decision is exclusivity of games. That's it. And that is precisely why I am still on the fence right now, although I will admit HOME has made me teeter some. Your original statement makes you look like a ridiculous fanboy. I have no problem admitting the Xbox 360 is a fantastic machine with great games. My only concern right now is getting the best for my money, and that's why I have no preference right now. But to complain about the price differences especially considering the differences in what's offered is pointless, and just ridiculous.

Phreak, the price I said was spot on. Oh no, I'm sorry....under by a DOLLAR.
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote