View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007   #35
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroer
Only reason I would apply for this is because, along with the previous QA testing (not just beta testing) I've done, it is considered "a foot in the door".

Might ruin the GTA IV experience for me, but I see it as a normal job that can lead to a high-paying career, as a senior programmer or such one day.

EDIT: Just sent in my resume with a cover letter.
If I am hired, this may be the last you guys hear of me 'till GTA IV/Manhunt 2 is released
Well good look with this. Rockstar would be crazy to not give you the job. You know too much about programming and other vg stuff to not get hired. Although, if you were hired, it would be a shame that you'd only really just gotten back and have to leave so soon

Would you mind posting your resume here, or PMing it to me? I'd just like to see what you said