Few things you should remember when applying, and those with expience know these all too well.
- Testing video games is often a dull and repetitive job.
- The pay is usually like you are doing it for community service.
- In some environments, Q.A testers have a tough time with the "higher" employees in the production team. E.g. programmers.
- Start early, finish late.
- Nothing you see/do/hear will leave the office. You will be in a legal binding contract that will prevent you from letting anyone know what you do.
I can imagine with these projects, there would be severe consequences for leaking the smallest detail.