View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007   #93
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HH
Young Maylay ("CJ") is rumored to return in GTA IV, as stated on IMDb. If so, I think it's definite that no matter where the game takes place, we will see at least one mission in the US; unless it's something along the lines of CJ having to go overseas.

Personally, I would love to see GTA move to a new country (aside from GTA: London). I think it would bring freshness to the franchise, and rejuvenate old fans, while grabbed new ones, and even still holding true to the current fans.

I believe having a GTA in a whole new country would be good for the franchise, as well as Rockstar revenue.
Anyone can edit IMDB, it's like Wikipedia. So the returning of CJ is just a rumor.