Thread: Gta 4 Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007   #48
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
I am going for the 360 version. I am a PS player but its gonna be so much better on the 360. See, some may disagree, but heres my opinion:
MS released the 360 way before the PS3, meaning that sales are going to shoot up for the 360, because Europe is a key part of the 'Next-Gen Console Race'. When the PS3 came out in Japan, sales exceeded all of the sales of the 360 in all of Europe, so that means that atleast 30%-40% of the people on the PS3 Online Play will be Japanese. Too many players in Europe have been taken in by the 360 and have evidently turned a blind eye to the PS3, for everyone knows that apart from a few most games coming out on the PS3 will not infact be 'Exclusive' to it. The Player-Base on the 360 will be much more friendly than on the PS3. And as people have said, apart from the controls. No Difference.
Japanese people arn't friendly now? The Japanese won't get GTA IV when we get it anyways.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote