Thread: Gta 4 Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007   #45
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
I am going for the 360 version. I am a PS player but its gonna be so much better on the 360. See, some may disagree, but heres my opinion:
MS released the 360 way before the PS3, meaning that sales are going to shoot up for the 360, because Europe is a key part of the 'Next-Gen Console Race'. When the PS3 came out in Japan, sales exceeded all of the sales of the 360 in all of Europe, so that means that atleast 30%-40% of the people on the PS3 Online Play will be Japanese. Too many players in Europe have been taken in by the 360 and have evidently turned a blind eye to the PS3, for everyone knows that apart from a few most games coming out on the PS3 will not infact be 'Exclusive' to it. The Player-Base on the 360 will be much more friendly than on the PS3. And as people have said, apart from the controls. No Difference.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote