View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007   #36
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
I dunno, I always thought the first was main one, and so, the biggest. The others are just there for small bits of info and to get our juices going for the game.
For TV Clips and main websites and stuff, it's always been the second trailer, think back to the others...
Vice City - First trailer just shows off location and some new things, second trailer was the official one (I Ran)
San Andreas - Same again, first showing location and new features, second becoming the official (Welcome To The Jungle)
LCS - An odd one, since only two trailers (third was Multiplayer)
VCS - First showing location, second becoming official (Easy Lover)
The third trailer always seems to be the add on that not many people pay attention too.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote