View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007   #7
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
@Calimex, I'm not really sure if that Sony announcement has anything to do with GTA IV, just something to point out as there's always that possibility that it does.
What I was trying to say was that if Sony announced some great new titles, console price drop, etc. then it would edge me closer to buying a PS3. I'm more or less neutral on which system to buy and I would be more inclined to buy GTA IV for the system that I would have. I may even decide to get both systems in the future but I would buy the game for only one of the systems. Also, if there is a PC version then I might buy that instead of any console version. It wouldn't matter which system I would have then. If Sony wants my money, their announcement doesn't have to be about GTA IV but it has to be something good. I hope I made sense here.

Also, I jumped on the "happy birthday" wagon too by saying it came out 3 years ago. It's post fixing time.

Last edited by CaliMex; 03-01-2007 at 06:05 PM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote