View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007   #58
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
UPDATE!

Ive improved many things in this version.

- lighting for sunny days are less yellow
- clouds are improved in both textures and colors
- rainy weather has cooler/better looking atmospheres to them (i based the country storms off of supercell, tornadic storm photos. SF rain is a normal, darker version of a typical cloudy day.)
- "vice city" dusk

Also, because early morning is a bit brighter than the very original version, ive removed the need for the extra draw distance on nightlights. Therefor the modded IDE files are no longer needed.

NOTE: If you still wish to keep the added draw distance, dont delete those files! However, I have noticed the game is less stable with them installed.

Theres probably more, but mainly were just some tweaks. Download is in the first post. Enjoy!

[I should update those screenshots on the first post...theyre kind of out of date.]

Last edited by rcguy150; 02-14-2007 at 10:25 AM..
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote