View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006   #32
LuckEnova

Question...

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry if this question has been asked/answered before, but I have been searching two GTA:SA forums and still can't seem to find a definite answer to this.

I am going to be going out to buy GTA:SA today. And, from what I am assuming, it will be the Second Edition (or v2.0). That much I know.

However, I am still confused on what type of modifications -will- and -will not- work on v2.0. So here are my questions.

1. When I install US Version 2.0, will I be able to install car/gun/building/etc modifications; the ones that I would use IMG Tool v2.0 to install? (Right now I am playing Single Player on a No-CD hacked version of v1.0, and I like all the different model-type mods that I can add to it, and I don't want to have to "downgrade" to v1.0 to do this if I don't have to.)

2. I understand that Mods such as "Hot Coffee" and "MTA" -will NOT- work on v2.0 of the game, and the only way to use such mods would be to 'downgrade' as I have been reading about. So my questions is, what OTHER modifications do NOT work with v2.0 of the game? (Or is it that ALL modifications --even the model-type mods-- don't work with the new v2.0?)

Thank you all for your time in reading this post!
-LuckEnova

Last edited by LuckEnova; 10-21-2006 at 02:28 PM..