Looks like Vic has a tattoo on his arm
Vic and Lance look really bad. Wearing shocking suits. Terrible Player Models (Probably a Beta though)
Shooting from boat. Really cool
Vic in the car with the Cross Dresser. Possibly Mikala from K-Chat in VC. Also there is an asian gang following them. Could be a new gang in Vice City.
A Nice Jet Ski/Chopper Pic
Firtsly I'd like to say these screens could be alot better. After looking at them Im definatley not impressed.
Summary Of Gordon Hall Interview
- There are twice as many pologons per block in VCS than there were in LCS
- When you take to the water on Jet-Ski's (depending on weather conditions you may be alble to bounce up and down, and momentarily go underneath the water.
- Using the new Draw Distance players will be able to see much further
When you are in the air, pedestrians, cars, and anything on the ground will scale down depending on how close or far the player is to them, much as they would in real life.
- Aerial and Boat vehicles both take roles in Multiplayer
- They are really pleased with the First time vehicles making appearances.
- The targeting System has been tweaked once more, it's taken a fresh look although it isnt a complete overhaul
- The combat system has more depth to it than previous GTA games,
the biggest change has been to unarmed combat - you can now perform grappling moves and throws, you can get on top of an opponent on the ground for ground domination, and more.
(Sounds cool Yes)
the soundtrack has over 100 tracks, and is probably the best, deepest collection of songs ever assembled for any one project -- TV, Film, or Game.
There just some of the things mentioned in the Interview. Check it out here
After reading the Interview Im a definatley happy with how this game is turning out. I just hope hand to hand combat isnt too complex. Rockstar never seem to make things too complex though, which is awesome.
Edit: Im also keeping a close eye on Gamespot. Although they are not as sharp as IGN, in the past they have been prone to having GTA updates on saturdays.