View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006   #15
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Hahaha! Pretty weird thing is that Vice City stories is taking place in 1984 and the song used in trailer (I Want to Know What Love Is by foreigner) is from 1985!
Oh well, they messed it before, when they added (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew to the Radio of Vice City'86, though the song is from '87.
Hit songs are usually played on the radio before the album release, and sometimes the release between the single and album with the single on it are pretty distant and songs are usually credited under the date of the album release primarily. I'm sure they did their research.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote