View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006   #218
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You could probably find it on eBay for $1 or any old place for $20. It was rated low, game performance isn't that great (unless you have a decent PC, I don't and it runs so-so on mine), but other than that I love it. If the performance issues and some slight graphical glitches (such as flicking windows on buildings) were gone, it'd be the best Driver yet.

Since your PC is far above what I'd recommend to play it, you should be fine.

P.S. It takes a whopping 5GB, but once you play through I can hook you up with empty video files and then the game will be around 2.5GB, but you won't have any cutscenes for the story.

Last edited by Thundercracker; 08-22-2006 at 09:12 AM..
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote