View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006   #26
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote from first post....

1 : First step is to transfer your save to flash drive , the save builder and gallery viewer cater for many file formats so ARMax is not a must .

Which i say ARMax save is not need by SAVE BUILDER.

Info:

Yes i said it was'nt needed because there are other ways of getting the save to flash/pen or PSP , but the method involves a third party ( not made by Sony , except PSP ) tool like a cheat disc , mainly because the PS2 does'nt recognise anyting that is connected via USB ports ....sorry , but you need other tools before we go any further....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyr
I got the AR max that allows me to play multiregion DVD is there a code to do screens?
If there is anything on the menu for transfering files from Memory Card to PS2 USB then yes you can use it....

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 05-23-2006 at 08:53 AM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote