GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   GTA IV: Facts Remix (Great GTA Video/DVD) (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99712)

Gotadime 02-13-2008 07:16 PM

GTA IV: Facts Remix (Great GTA Video/DVD)

Background Information

A little while ago, we created a video entitled GTA IV Facts: What We Know. It was good, but not good enough for hard core GTA fans. So, we came back this time with a very detailed version of the same style video. In this installment, everything from specific Location information to exact Multiplayer details are included. We also have a high-quality DVD Version that has more features and can be bought for a reasonable price in our official site's shop.

Tell us what you think

Criticism always works. Feel free to rate the video and give specific details as to what you would like to see in installments to come. If you want to feature the video on your site, blog, etc, you have our permission. Just give us credit. Also, make sure that you watch all the way to the end (past the credits). We left something for you all. :)

Thanks for your participation, everyone!

.:nemesis:. 02-13-2008 07:32 PM

Quite liked that one, nice work, keep it up. ;)

Now one thing i'm wondering about is...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4...restingsl0.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. (Post 1446997)
Dont know if this idea has been posted, what about a side mission of being a bounty hunter, to obviously make money, there would be clues to the offenders whereabouts and when captured, you take them to a cop shop.

Gotadime 02-13-2008 07:45 PM

I'm glad you like it. :)

Well, all information in the video is 100% true and confirmed, so something like that very much could be possible. I remember all the past GTAs having a Vigil Ante mission that became available when you entered a police car, and since this game is so much more expansive, I'd almost count on something like that being in there. I sure as heck would have fun with it. :) It'd be even cooler if you could take the criminals back to your place and shoot 'em up or make them pay you off or something.

.:nemesis:. 02-13-2008 07:56 PM

No, your not quite getting what i mean, i posted that nearly 1 year ago, i'm wondering if R* has been looking and thought it was the start of an idea. :P

Gotadime 02-13-2008 08:03 PM

Oh, I see. Sorry, lol. :laugh:

Well, considering that this is like in the top 3 GTA fan sites, it's very possible that they did pick up on that comment. :)

smoking12 02-14-2008 08:33 AM

Thats was good every thing every one needs to know is right there.

Asif 02-14-2008 09:58 AM

Very nice compilation, it does deserve some attention on the main site. :)

TONY_ak47 02-14-2008 10:22 AM

I liked it, it's a good way to get all the info if you don't already know it.

Cutts 02-14-2008 10:37 AM

I very much enjoyed it. Good job!

Neil 02-14-2008 11:45 AM

Great as a YouTube video but as a paid product on DVD I would have expected some voice over and less wall of text situations. Certainly it's not worth $19.99.

I would also question the legality of reselling screenshots and media from the game without the permission of its publisher or developer.

xXSoldierXx 02-14-2008 12:45 PM

Wow, hmmm nice :rolleyes:

Gotadime 02-14-2008 02:59 PM

I'm glad everyone likes the video. We really appreciate the feature on the home page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil
Great as a YouTube video but as a paid product on DVD I would have expected some voice over and less wall of text situations. Certainly it's not worth $19.99.

I would also question the legality of reselling screenshots and media from the game without the permission of its publisher or developer.

The YouTube version is simply what one would call a preview to the full DVD. There are voice overs as well as bonus material featuring the creation of the DVD. $19.99 is simply a filler price right now, as we have not yet completed the DVD, to be honest. If you attempt to order, you will get a response sharing info about the production state of the DVD. As far as the screenshots go, we are still trying to work out the legalities with R*.

jwrebholz 02-15-2008 11:12 AM

Pretty cool stuff there. Nice production.

If the music featured in the trailer (which I know is in the game already) is indicative of the rest of the soundtrack, I'm going to wind up doing the same thing I did in every past GTA--grabbing a car, finding a nice quiet spot somewhere and listening to the radio for an hour or so straight.