GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games Chat (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   GTAG on OPM (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97224)

Charger 12-12-2007 05:54 PM

GTAG on OPM

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...scan0003-1.jpg

Congrats...

Got the issue yesterday, but couldn't scan it...
Official PlayStation Magazine

Gtagaming:

Quote:

GTA Artistry: With Sections for Screenshots, movies, official art, fan art, and are interpretations (called "Things to Notice") as well as an elegant art opener, this site wins The Best GTA IV Art Award".

Preview Gallery: We like the quick links to previews that lead you straight to a forum thread so you can extrapolate on what you just read."
Gta4.net

Quote:

Slick Layout: White text on a black background may not be the healthiest color combination for our eyes, but we love the clean, open design."

Guns Galore: A weapons tab leads you to a list of weapons that will probably be in the game, based on the trailers. It mentions each weapon's caliber, capacity, and background.

Busy Forums: Of all the Forums, the ones at GTA4.net were the most active. Our favorite thread? "Missions you DON'T want in 4"
PlanetGrandTheftauto.Gamespy.com/GTA4/

Quote:

Educated Guesswork: "This site includes a shot-by-shot analysis of the first GTA IV Trailer. You're bound to learn an interesting tidbit or two you hadn't already heard.... if not in the actual analysis, then in the five pages of comments that follow."

Countdown to NowWhen: "You can download a GTA IV Countdown screensaver. As of print time, the official word was that GTA IV has been pushed to sometime in Spring 2008, so we're not sure how the countdown works now. You need a FilePlanet subscription to download it."
TheGtaplace.com/GTA4/

Quote:

Hopes and Dreams: If Rockstar won't release more information, we'll make stuff up! At least thats the mentality behind fans of this site. They feature a slew of "Fake Screens" of scenes they'd like to see in GTA IV"

Piggus 12-12-2007 06:04 PM

That's awesome, and nice find. :D

cyrix 12-12-2007 06:20 PM

very nice.

Zidane 12-12-2007 06:28 PM

Very cool! I thought OPM went out of business though. Now I need to subscribe again! And hopefully get a backorder of that issue.

Shadow Conception 12-12-2007 06:30 PM

Nice, site really is amazing, no one can deny that.

Charger 12-12-2007 06:30 PM

Updated with a quote for those who can't read it well.

@Zidane, well it did, but PSM now became the official Magazine for PS.

Slim Trashman 12-12-2007 06:44 PM

Holy shit.. that is so cool.

Edit: Wow! That's my artsy box art-ish map thing I made in the screenshot! :D

cyrix 12-12-2007 06:44 PM

You made front page FYI.

passage 12-12-2007 06:45 PM

cool stuff

Slim Trashman 12-12-2007 06:55 PM

Hey Charger, would you mind typing out the comments for the other sites? Only one I can really read clearly is GTAGaming's :P

We win art award!

Zidane 12-12-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Nice, site really is amazing, no one can deny that.

Except for certain staff members of this site :rolleyes:

rappo 12-12-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zidane
Except for certain staff members of this site :rolleyes:

Wow.

------
On a MORE CHEERY NOTE...as I said in the comments section of the front page, congratulations slim... i knew that page would be a hit from the start :wink2: its good to see that its getting the publicity it deserves in the magazine. its that sort of innovation that gets the site noticed, keep it up :D

Slim Trashman 12-12-2007 07:19 PM

Yeah it's cool as hell that my little thingy was in the screenshot, and even cooler that it was GTAGaming with the screenshot and none for the other sites :)

Get on AIM.

Charger 12-12-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Hey Charger, would you mind typing out the comments for the other sites? Only one I can really read clearly is GTAGaming's :P

We win art award!

Done. TGTAP is pretty mest up.. "Fake news"

Slim Trashman 12-12-2007 07:29 PM

They didn't mean "fake" like that though, they just have the whole fake stuff section to keep people entertained is all.