GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   LAUNCHED: Trailer III, "Move up, ladies" (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96941)

phreak 12-06-2007 08:08 AM

The Official OMFGTRAILER3 Thread
 
EDIT: It has been launched. If you haven't seen it yet, visit the GTAGaming homepage for all your trailer-craving needs!

So we're about 5 hours away from the release of the most anticipated piece of GTA IV action in quite some time. The boxart was revealed not too long ago, and later on today, the third trailer of possibly four will be shown to the world. What can we expect to see as we pick apart each frame of our newfound friend? I'm not sure, but given the few screens from yesterday, the game could be a lot smoother than what it was back in Trailer 1. Polished up graphics, more AA, and what I'm hoping for, a higher frame rate.

So get ready, guys. The Internet will explode once again, will YOU be lucky enough to view the trailer before it does?

Quick Trailer Links:

RockStarGames.com/IV
GameTrailers - GTA IV
IGN.com GTA IV Movies
GameSpot GTA IV Page

Also, just like other trailers, this one will be available on each console's online stores. It will be ready for download just a few hours after the debut showing on both Xbox 360's Marketplace and Playstation 3's PSN Store. That way you can watch them on your HDTV :D

Dawlish 12-06-2007 08:15 AM

The new trailer...........speculate -
 
go on then, speculate.........

Asif 12-06-2007 08:26 AM

Merged.
Let's keep the trailer-3 discussion in a single thread please.

stephen_robinson 12-06-2007 08:40 AM

I can't wait to be honest. I hope it shows in game, I mean actual as if you where playing it, really want to see what its all like.

Dawlish 12-06-2007 09:02 AM

aww but mine has a snappier title :)

stephen_robinson 12-06-2007 09:07 AM

Is anyone going to discuss the trailer?

I hope theres something new in it that hasn't been seen yet.

keithuk 12-06-2007 09:08 AM

Ye, im hoping we see some gameplay aswell :cool:
And also maybe some shooting or running people over to see what the physics are like.

stephen_robinson 12-06-2007 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithuk
Ye, im hoping we see some gameplay aswell :cool:
And also maybe some shooting or running people over to see what the physics are like.

Yeah I want to see what the physics are like more, I hope when things explode people can fall backwards and maybe go in the air, rather than just dying.

keithuk 12-06-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephen_robinson
Yeah I want to see what the physics are like more, I hope when things explode people can fall backwards and maybe go in the air, rather than just dying.

:laugh: yes, if they use that Euphoria physics engine we are in for a treat :D

smoking12 12-06-2007 09:14 AM

Im going to get it from my 360 dashboard.

stephen_robinson 12-06-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithuk
:laugh: yes, if they use that Euphoria physics engine we are in for a treat :D

is that what there using? Or doesn't anyone know yet?

keithuk 12-06-2007 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephen_robinson
is that what there using? Or doesn't anyone know yet?

No idea, ive heard rumours that its being used but i dont know if its confirmed

stephen_robinson 12-06-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithuk
No idea, ive heard rumours that its being used but i dont know if its confirmed

Well I hope so anyway, I bet we can't even view the trailer when its released just like the first trailer release.

phreak 12-06-2007 09:28 AM

3 and a half hours. Can you feel it? Me? Not so much. My tiredness from the morning has yet to fully wear off.

Also, I recommend that you guys go to a 3rd party site and NOT rockstargames.com to watch the vid. Go to GameTrailers, IGN, GameSpot...Just someone aside from R* because their servers are probably going to get hammered again.

stephen_robinson 12-06-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phreak
3 and a half hours. Can you feel it? Me? Not so much. My tiredness from the morning has yet to fully wear off.

Also, I recommend that you guys go to a 3rd party site and NOT rockstargames.com to watch the vid. Go to GameTrailers, IGN, GameSpot...Just someone aside from R* because their servers are probably going to get hammered again.

True, thanks for the tip! How to 3rd partie sites recieve the trailer? Like Gamespot etc. do they get given the trailer pre-release or what? Any idea? Might be ohvious but I really don't have a clue.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.