GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Setting of GTA (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85787)

element3215 03-21-2007 04:41 PM

Setting of GTA
 
I heard that gtaIV will be set in Arizona and called GTA Rising sun. im honestly not too sure but thats what some guy at gamestop told me. also i live in Az so he could have made it up because he thought it would be cool?

what do you guys think?

phreak 03-21-2007 04:44 PM

That's absolutely retarded.

And the name is officially GTA IV.

Rurouni 03-21-2007 04:47 PM

No because they havnt said anything yet........

element3215 03-21-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rurouni
No because they havnt said anything yet........

yea that what i said.

and if they did there would be alot of mexicans so that would suck.

Rurouni 03-21-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by element3215
yea that what i said.

and if they did there would be alot of mexicans so that would suck.

what you mean if thair was alot of mexican's

Lynk 03-21-2007 05:11 PM

Bullshit, and if you want to stay here I'd reccomend you quit being racist.

element3215 03-21-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynk
Bullshit, and if you want to stay here I'd reccomend you quit being racist.

i am half mexican so i can say whatever i want!

element3215 03-21-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by element3215
i am half mexican so i can say whatever i want!

btw you say im racist and your avatar is hitler! you shit for head!

Jon P 03-21-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by element3215
yea that what i said.

and if they did there would be alot of mexicans so that would suck.


well now, you have a problem with hispanic people?


also that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

Rurouni 03-21-2007 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by element3215
btw you say im racist and your avatar is hitler! you shit for head!

you mean you shit head
shit for head dont make since pendejo!

billyboy_999 03-21-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by element3215
btw you say im racist and your avatar is hitler! you shit for head!

There's a reason for that. And even if you're half mexican it's still a racist comment. Watch what you say and you'll be fine.

Thundercracker 03-21-2007 05:29 PM

As much as you may dislike his comment on mexicans, there's no need to jump on him. Leave it for the staff to deal with.

Jon P 03-21-2007 05:30 PM

I should take more offence than most but I left it alone

Slim Trashman 03-21-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by element3215
i am half mexican so i can say whatever i want!

Not the correct way to look at it. Just because you happen to be half Mexican gives you no more right than anyone else to make racist comments.

element3215 03-21-2007 06:31 PM

Holy Fuck you guys need to settle down. im not racist so stfu. and dont cuss at me in spanish you stupid beaner.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.