GTAGaming Forums

GTAGaming Forums (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Cheat Codes? (http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85094)

gtaperson 03-06-2007 04:44 PM

Cheat Codes?

I was just wondering, what kind of strange cheat codes will they have for GTAIV? Will they use the same one from San Andreas, or will they add a whole bunch more. I especially like the pointless codes like "Beach Party", "Ninja Mode", or "Everyone is Armed."

Lettermaniac 03-06-2007 07:58 PM

Who knows. Ofcourse there will be new ones but I think a lot of the ones from III, VC & SA will return.

Slim Trashman 03-06-2007 09:11 PM

I'm sure we'll see a LOT of the classic cheats along with some cool new ones. I remember long ago I posted in the wish list thread or somewhere else about an idea for cheats. It was something along the lines of entering a master cheat, which then you can access a cheat list on the pause menu. From here you can simply turn on/off certain cheats in a very easy way. Included in this list would also be a vehicle spawner cheat where you can select any vehicle in the game and spawn it as you like. You could also create your own weapon tiers, so you can mix all sorts of weapons into one.

ivar87 03-07-2007 12:02 AM

Return of the i(still)likedressingup.

.:nemesis:. 03-07-2007 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I'm sure we'll see a LOT of the classic cheats along with some cool new ones. I remember long ago I posted in the wish list thread or somewhere else about an idea for cheats. It was something along the lines of entering a master cheat, which then you can access a cheat list on the pause menu. From here you can simply turn on/off certain cheats in a very easy way. Included in this list would also be a vehicle spawner cheat where you can select any vehicle in the game and spawn it as you like. You could also create your own weapon tiers, so you can mix all sorts of weapons into one.

Now that is an excellent idea, just hope R* are reading this...

fluff 03-07-2007 05:41 AM

Music outside of cars cheat
walk under water cheat
drive up walls cheat

Slim Trashman 03-07-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Now that is an excellent idea, just hope R* are reading this...

Oh we always do hope they're reading our ideas :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluff
Music outside of cars cheat

You mean like, hearing the music from inside cars when you're not in them? (that should be an actual feature) Or just able to browse through radio stations on foot? (this would also make a cool game feature, being able to purchase and use MP3 players, etc.)

Scott 03-07-2007 01:10 PM

Well, as GTAGaming is mentioned in the intruction books, it does suggest they know of GTAGaming.

And also, as I remember, a few things we said we'd really like in VC were actually in it.

But as for cheat codes, there's always cheatcodes. Though I do soemtimes wish there wasn't.

Lettermaniac 03-07-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Oh we always do hope they're reading our ideas :P

You mean like, hearing the music from inside cars when you're not in them? (that should be an actual feature) Or just able to browse through radio stations on foot? (this would also make a cool game feature, being able to purchase and use MP3 players, etc.)

Yeah, I thought it was an awesome feature in Saints Row. Buying all the music you want to listen to on it, and being able to listen to it anywhere.

Slim Trashman 03-07-2007 08:41 PM

Yeah it would be pretty cool, but GTA really does need to include the other thing I mentioned, being able to hear music coming from a car, from outside of it, depending on how loud it is.

Lettermaniac 03-07-2007 09:13 PM

Another feature I really liked in Saints Row.

Cutts 03-08-2007 07:45 AM

And when your listening to music on an MP3 Player, the world sounds should be quietened down, like in real life. And you should be able to see the headphones and MP3 players hanging from your character.